MGT 400 – QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYMPOSIUM
Symposium on Quality Management is Malaysia’s premier event on quality management and strategy, focusing on global strategies and best practices in quality management adopted by most organizations across the globe. The Symposium will be held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Through this event, participants will gain the benefit of knowledge & understanding on quality, innovation and value transformation in-line with the government campaign to encourage innovation and value creation among Malaysians in order to achieve its aspirations in building a high-income economy. This 2 full day event will feature key players from local and international arena who are actively involved in quality management. Symposium on Quality Management will also highlight forum/panel discussions by members from regulatory authorities and best practice organisations as well as in depth presentation and addressed by industry experts and professionals. As reputable speakers will be attending the Symposium, the event is expected to draw attention from local and international experts, industry leaders and personnel from the quality management industry.
- Value Transformation
- Continuous Quality Improvement & Innovation
- Talent Optimisation
- Total Productivity Management
- Total Quality Management
- Quality Benchmarking and Branding
- Quality Culture
- Market Competitiveness
- Quality Customer Services
- Knowledge Management
- Standardisation and Accreditation
- Good Governance
- Enhancing globalcompetitivenessthrough system improvement
- Transcending into organisation-wide quality culture and image building
- Adding value to quality systems certification
- Increasing business value and results
- Gaining best practices from successful organizations for quality benchmarking
- Integrating quality standards and regulatory requirements for continuous quality improvement
Various topics related to quality management covering on continuous improvement, value transformation, market competitiveness, accreditation, talent optimization, multiple certifications and multiple audits will be further discussed by members from regulatory authorities, certification and standards, best practice organizations and other related bodies in a forum at the end of the Symposium.
Who Should Attend
Managers, administrator, QMR, quality manager, QA manager & personnel, QC manager & personnel, quality supervisor, senior and middle management of both government, corporate bodies and private sectors and those who interested in quality management.